Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in Forums

Can I turn off data from the account

I have a teenager and we used to be with virgin where I could turn off data in the app. Is there a way to do this from the account ? Or do I need to cancel my services and go back to my old service ? 

Mili0087 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone is trying to change my PIN

I have received an email saying you have requested to change the PIN which I haven't.Someone is using my information and trying to change the PIN. I tried to login to my account but it is locked/suspended as the fraud person tried to access my accoun...

Fido Credit Ops Scam email?

Can someone from Fido tell me whether this is real or not? I contacted customer service but I couldn't find an account number that ends in 7980 under my name.  Also, if I have cancelled my account, how am I supposed to make the payment? edit: email i...

SCR-20240425-stjo.png
Sunny_C by I'm a participant level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Question About International Travel Plan That Is Unclear...

I'm travelling internationally soon and want to be able to use my current phone and data plan in the new location (which I have checked and is eligible for the Travelling Interionally plan of $15.00/day).The thing that is unclear to me is that it tel...

Kulimar by I'm a participant level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Latest from our Blog

FIDO YEAR END WRAP CONTEST 2023 WINNERS

Hi @Community,   We wrapped 2023 with an awesome exclusive contest available to select customers as a thank you for another year together!   Now, it's time to celebrate the lucky winners of a $500 ...

0 Comments

Introducing the Samsung Galaxy S24 Series

Hey Community,   Exciting news! Samsung just announced their new Galaxy S24 series, and you can secure yours by pre-ordering on fido.ca. Mark your calendars for the official launch on January 31!  ...

0 Comments

Fido XTRA’s Decathlon Contest

Prizes to stay active this fall   Make the most of your autumn activities! Get a chance to instantly win 1 of ten (10) $200 Decathlon eGift Cards.   At Decathlon, you’ll find everything you need to...

0 Comments