cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unwanted Data Bytes Session

JillianVP
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

My phone (samsung galaxy s8) keeps sending me the message saying that I've used up my 60 minutes of free data when I didn't even activate it in the first place. My app wasn't even open and I was connected to WiFi. It always eats up all my sessions and I cant seem to figure out why. Has anyone else had this happen to them and know how to fix it? 

4 REPLIES 4

FidoPamela
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @JillianVP

Did these suggestions help? 

Keep us posted Smiley 

Scooby-Doo
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi @JillianVP your phone may be shaking while you move or while it's in your purse :robotfrustrated:. 

There is a way to activate deactivate shake mode you would just have to reactivate it when ever you want to use a session:smileyhappy:

Go to my account click at the bottom more... choose your profile & settingsStep 1 bottom right click More...Step 1 bottom right click More...

Step 2 slide the shake option to off

Slide shake on offSlide shake on off

afterthefact
I'm experienced level 3
I'm experienced level 3

Just wanted to add the precision that you don't need SHAKE activated in order to use a Data Bytes session. 

I also turned off my shake feature and I just click the button in the app to activate my hour of data when I need it.

FidoPamela
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi @JillianVP

That doesn't sound right!

Have you tried to uninstall the app and install it back since the issue started? 

Let me know!