cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to enter fido contests

Malachi
I'm a participant level 2

Hello! I've been entering the Fido XTRA contests but recently I'm not able to enter. I believe this happened before the new year and hasn't worked since. I'm able to open the app, go to messages and open the message for the contest but clicked "Check it out" returns to the data usage and other info menu. I've restarted my phone, reinstalled the app and updated it when an update is available but I'm still unable to enter the contests. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Malachi

Welcome to the Community Smiley

When did you start having trouble with the Fido XTRA contests? 

Malachi

I believe this is the right way to reply to messages. I think it was a month or two ago, I wasn't entering to all them so it would have been a week or two gaps.

Hey @Malachi! Philippe here.

Thanks for the information! I'll need to ask you the following:

1. Are you able to access Fido Xtra through the main page or the ''more'' tab on the bottom right?

2. If yes, do you have access to the contest from there?

Let us know.

Malachi

I'm able to access it from both, thanks.

Fieryk
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I havent been able to enter contests or been able to use shaw colleges offers for the past 3 months. I honestly cannot remember the last time I used anything from there.

Hello @Fieryk and thank you for flagging this. 

I do see that the last time the Shaw Academy perk was available was on January 16 2020, allowing you to get a unique promo code.

I'm sorry to learn you couldn't get advantage of this on your end.

Can you tell us more on what happens on your end? Do you still have trouble getting access to the Perks from your app?

Are you getting an error message on your end?

Have you tried clicking on More Tab from your app to see if you can get access?

Let us know.