cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access fido my account app

marcaccioc
I'm a contributor level 1

Started in the last week.  Everytime I try to login to the app, I get a message that says "Something Went Wrong, Sorry we've hit a snag.  Please check back later."

It doesn't matter what is typed into the username/password fields.

It doesn't matter if Remember Me is selected or not.

I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the app

I've tried clearing the cache and data

I've tried rebooting my tablet.

Any other suggestions?  tks

6 REPLIES 6

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @marcaccioc,

I've been experiencing the same problem for the last couple days now also. The only way I can login when that happens is disconnecting from WiFi and login using the mobile data.

marcaccioc

thank you for the suggestion.  it did work for me with wifi off as well and using LTE.  tks.

So1w
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

My user and pass work when I just do it on the web but when I use it on the app it says " ran into a snag try again later". I won't let me go into the app to see any of my information

Hello @So1w,

Fido is currently looking into the issue. I'm the mean time you can turn off your WiFi and login to your app using your phone's data connection.

Hey guys, 

There's a new version of the App that came out today that should address this. If you're on an older version, you'll receive an in-app notification to update to the latest one. Please update and try again, everything should work now. 

Thanks everyone for your patience! 

Hey @marcaccioc and @KAPABLE-K

Thanks for flagging this. 

We're looking into it, as soon as we have more details we'll let you know what steps to take! 

Thanks!