cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to access data bytes option

Maru
I'm a participant level 3

I can't find data bytes option in my fido app. I have reinstalled it bunch of times but still not working. App version is 4.2 and I am using Galaxy S10 which means the latest Android. I also checked out that I am on a fido pulse plan. Can you help this out please??

5 REPLIES 5

FidoAnthony

Hey there @Maru!

Welcome to the community! 

That's odd, as you seem to comply with all the criterias I have a few questions in order to have a better understanding of your situation.

May I know when is the last time you used the Data Bytes? and did you change plans since then? Also, do you get any particular error message? If so, can you show us a screenshot of it?

Let us know!

Maru

I used fido from Aug 16 and I have never used the data bytes plan since then. Also I did not changed my plan. This is a screen shot in my fido app.

Screenshot_20190902-181534_My Account.jpg

Hey @Maru

Thank you for sharing the screenshot. 

The situation seems odd. I would suggest we take a further look at the situation together. You can contact us using any of the options you'll find here.  Alternatively, we can send you a PM.

Let us know! 

Maru

So what should I do exactely?? Is this situation able to be fixed?? Please give PM thank you

Keep an eye on your inbox, we'll be sending you a PM shortly. Smiley