cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido xTra not showing up in my app

Acadian
I'm a participant level 2

No longer seeing Fido xTra in my app. Just deleted the app and reinstalled an dnothing changed.

8 REPLIES 8

janetchau

same thing for my app since last week, used the message to go to xtra, but today the message went away.

Did everything said above. Agents can't fix it

useless

Hey @janetchau,

Did you try reinstalling the app?

If you are still having difficulties accessting the FidoXTRA tab, please reach out to us on Fcaebook or twitter and we'll be happy to look into it with you.

janetchau

yes, I did all the silly things many times and you guys were never able to resolve this. Contacted support and wasted so much time. I need to go to message to find fido xtra but then it will dissppear because the message expire or whatever

it is still not working

Hello!

Thank you for trying! If you are still experiencing difficulties, please reach out to us through these channels and we'll take a look at it with you.

Good morning @Acadian , I understand that your Fido Xtra app is not showing up at all? Or is the app opening to your account and the fido extra perks banner has disappeared? Have you changed your plan to basic or prepaid?  If it just disappeared, did you try clearing the app cache and do a restart of your device? If reinstalling the app and a restart didn't work for you, you may need to do a network reset. To reset the network,  go to settings,  reset, reset network settings. If that doesn't work,  it sounds like a job for technical support. You can call them from your phone at *611

I hope one of the methods mentioned works for you. 

Acadian

I can open the app. But i don't see the button for Xtra. Cleared the cache, completely reinstalled it, still doesn't work.

The only way i can get to it is by opening a message in the app for one the contests and clicking on the link for that contest. Other than that, there's no way to reach that section of the app 

Hey @Evewu816 and @Acadian,

I'm sorry to learn about that you aren't able to access the Fido Xtra Tab.

If despite updating the app, and deleting/reinstalling it, the tab is still not there, please reach out to customer care support so our agents can look into this and escalate it. 

Evewu816
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Having exact same issue!! Tried to call to support, no help