cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido Xtra offer for free 5GB of data not working??

Misoup
I'm a participant level 2

I got an offer on Fido extra for an additional 5GB/month free but when I click on it it just takes me to the fido.ca website. It says you can find the offer if you click the "my special offers" banner but it isn't there, it just shows me new plan offers. 

Why can't I get this offer?

28 REPLIES 28

That's great news @Bassem68! 😊

Sofichung

Same here. 

The offer for extrafree 5 gb at no extra cost appeared in my fido app. But when taken to my account does not see any pop up or options for it under special offers.

How to avail of this. 

Hey @Sophiachung, 

PM coming your way to look into this, talk soon! Smiley

justblinkin
I'm a participant level 1

The same thing has happened to me. The offer was to add 5gb to my current plan at no extra cost.

Hey @justblinkin,

I'll send you a PM to help you out with the offer, keep an eye on your inbox! 

FidoAnthonyZ

Hello @Misoup,

Welcome to the community! 

Was one of the offers for a plan with 5 GB more for no extra charge?

Forum123

I received a text offer for a holiday bonus of 5GB data. When I follow the link it wants me to upgrade my plan for $10 more per month. The offer specifically says 'as long as I keep my current plan'. How do I take advantage of the free offer? Thanks!

girlietrex

Hello,

I am having the same issue.

I received a text stating the free 5gb offer for as long as I stay on my current plan, but when I click the link from the text it does not bring me to the offer, and I don't see it listed anywhere on my account.

The webchat also does not seem to be working, it just states something went wrong and it will connect me to a person but never does...

Any help?