cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido Xtra History Not Working

merhejs
I'm a participant level 3

Anyone having any issues with the history tab? I went to redeem my second cup coupon but I couldn't get into the history tab - circle just keep spinning. I'm on version 4.2 on an iPhone SE; tried installing and re-installing and logging in via my phone number - same issue.

5 REPLIES 5

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @merhejs, thanks for sharing this with us!

You shouldn't be experiencing this. We just tested on our end and the history tab does seem to be working.

It seems you did try everything, can you you test out one more thing for us please?

Try it out both with Wi-Fi and off Wi-Fi and let us know if that changes anything! If it does not, please contact us so we can look into it or let us know here and we'll PM you if you prefer. 

test001

I have the same issue. I already contacted support and they were not able to resolve.

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @test001!

Thanks for letting everyone know about this!

When you contacted support, did they open a ticket to have it investigated and fixed?

Also, can you try deleting the app and installing it again and letting us know if that fixes it?

test001

They open a ticket and the issue is still not fixed.

I already tried deleting, installing again. Tried on a different device. Tried on Wifi. Tried on cellular network.

My Second Cup offer is now expired and I was not able to get my free coffee. No compensation offered even though it is a technical problem from Fido side. Extremely dissatisfied.

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey everyone! 

Just wanted to let you know that we're aware of this and we're working on it.

If anyone is on version 4.2 of the app and cannot see the history please reach out so we can open a ticket.

Thanks!

@test001 I'll PM you Smiley