cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido Xtra - 3GB for $10 - took the offer and it never came through

cashto
I'm a participant level 3

Late September/early October Fido Xtra offered a data add-on of 3 GB for $10 on my Fido app. I took the offer, they messaged that a text would be forthcoming confirming the offering starting at my billing renewal date - 5 days past and I’ve got nothing. Went online to the Fido Help Line and agent said nothing registered in my account. Should have taken screen shot of message because now has disappeared from my app.

6 REPLIES 6

NitroX27
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi

I also accepted the offer and waited for my billing cycle - about 1 day ago and the offer is not showing up on the plan.  I can no longer see the history or record of the offer that was on there previously.

cashto

Shortly after posting (within 24 hrs) 'my complaint' of not receiving the 3 GB offer, I was notified that the 3 GB would be added to my Data plan.  I assume that it was just an oversight - and my bringing it to Fido's attention rectified the problem.

Thank you for sharing that with us @cashto, glad to hear it was resolved for you!

Welcome on board the Community @NitroX27 Smiley

Did you receive a confirmation that the offer had been accepted by you? You can contact us, or alternatively we can send you a PM right here to look into this with you.

Let us know.

FidoPhilippe

Hey @cashto!

I'm sad to see that the offer wasn't appllied for you. I'll see what I can do to help you. I'll need to ask you a few questions to find the problem:

1. What date did you accept the offer?

2. Did you add it to more than one line?

3. When you contacted us, did they escalate the issue?

Let us know.

Dannyyu8
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

This is ridiculous i added the extra 3GB too.  A rep confirm i would get the extra 3 GB on my next billing cycle.  I just check my new billing cycle and I didn't get my 3GB.   This is such a waste of my time to be calling again...

Hey there @Dannyyu8

The bonus data will indeed take effect on your next billing cycle. Though. let us have a look at it together and see what happened in your case.

A PM is on it's way shortly, talk to you soon.