cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido App not working

BarryBonz
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Can't login into the Fido app on iPhone. Anyone else experiencing this? Thanks.

Sans titre.png

7 REPLIES 7

eSDeePee
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

This worked for me:
Go to the app store, uninstall if possible. It may not do that, but might downgrade the app initially.

If it gives the option to "update" choose that.

App started working again.

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @BarryBonz,

Try not logging in with your user/pass instead tap on "not the account holder, continue with mobile number." and enter your mobile number you should get a confirmation code to enter and you should be able to see your account. Sometimes when doing that it takes you directly to the screen to enter the code and not the phone number just hit back and you should be able to get to the screen to enter the mobile number.

Shark73
I'm a participant level 2

Hello i have the same issue o restarted the phone but it didn't help. Tried also to re install. Is there a way to see the usage from the website?

Hey @Shark73 !

Welcome to the Community. Smiley

Were you able to log in to the app, with the tips provided here? 

Otherwise, please contact customer service when you have a moment and they'll be happy to help!

Shark73

Hello i have the same issue o restarted the phone but it didn't help. Tried also to re install. Is there a way to see the usage from the website?

Hello @Shark73,

Yes you would be able to see your usage details once logged into the website, just click on the mobile number you want to see the details for.

Good morning @BarryBonz , did you try restarting your phone? That happens to me on occasion and I either close the app and clear the cache,or restart my phone. Works 99% of the time. If it persists,  call tech support from your device at *611 and get assistance troubleshooting. Hope this works for you