cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido App Not Working - v3.3/Real-time Usage

puerto154
I'm a participant level 2

My real time data usage has not been displaying for a couple of weeks now. Anybody else having this trouble? 

5 REPLIES 5

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @puerto154!

Welcome to the Community!

Let's get to the bottom of that.

Could you provide us more information? Details like, what is the error message you're getting, and, have you made any recent changes to your plan?

Let us know and we'll take it from there!

puerto154

The error message says “we’re experiencing technical difficulties and working on fixing it” or something like that. The only change I made lately is my husband joined Fido and was accidentally linked to my plan. As soon as we realized this, he called in and they fixed it. He now has his own plan. Could that be affecting my app? It’s worked great for a long time and I love the real time data usage feature. 

Hey @puerto154

I see you mentioned that you were using the 3.3 version of our app.  Are you able to update to the latest version to see if it helps?

Keep us posted!

puerto154

I’m actually already on the 3.7 version of the app. I just clicked on the wrong discussion thread accidentally. 

Thanks for the update @puerto154,

Are you currently using an iPhone or an Android device? Would you also be able to replicate the error and send us a screenshot so we can look into it?

We'd like to confirm if your usage can still be tracked directly on Fido.ca as well or by dialing *3337 on your Fido phone. Let us know!