Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DATA bytes (5 Hour Fido Plus) - Sorry, something went wrong error

Doctor12
I'm a participant level 1
  • 971B8CD0-ED09-4911-B36B-FE2D79AF595D.png

How can I fix this? I try to click on “Tap to start” and this error shown above is being shown. I tried reading this forum for potential way to

troubleshoot this problem, but no luck has been found.

9 REPLIES 9

JRY123
I'm a participant level 2

Hi,

I used Huawei P20 and just switched to pause plan. I followed all ways mentioned in the community: uninstall app, update app, restart the device etc. However,I still can not use the 5 hours Data bytes on P20. Can you help to advise how to fix it?

Hey @JRY123

Sorry to see you're currently unable to use Data Bytes. Sad

Could you please clarify what you're referring to when you say that you switched to pause your plan?

JRY123

Hi, @FidoValerie ,

Sorry, I made a typo. I meant I switched to a pulse plan with 5 hrs extra data. 

@JRY123

Let's verify this together.

I'm sending you a PM to get this looked into. Talk to you soon.

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Doctor12

Welcome to the community Smiley

Have you tried deleting the app and reinstalling it?  That usually fixes this issue.  If it doesn't, you can reach out to customer service using any of the options you'll find here.

Keep us posted!

YJC

This is my first time trying to use Data bytes session but for some reason it’s not working.

I’ve updated my app and phone, turned off the device then turn on, tried everything but still not working. Can someone help me with this please?

F54C6C76-E120-4D7F-8041-EEE71E2706B0.png

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @YJC,

Welcome to our Community Smiley

We're aware that some customers are unable to start a Data Bytes session and are getting this error message after a telephone number change or a port in and we're currently looking into it.

I'll send you a PM right here to take a closer look into it with you.

Talk soon!

Jen222

Hi,

I get the attached error message when I try to use Data Bytes. 

08E9E6AB-35DA-4AFE-91DA-6CFF2B1C6801.png

I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the Fido app and currently have the app version 4.2.0. I am on a Pulse plan as well. I have the iPhone 8.

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks.

Hey @Jen222,

I've moved your post to this thread, you'll be able to learn more about this from the solution.

Sending you a PM to help you out, talk soon Smiley