cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login to my account app

verybo
I'm a participant level 2

Could no longer login to my account app on iPhone, since last update earlier this week.

Tried on 2 iPhones and a iPad.

Also there are comments reported the same in app store comment section of my account app.

Something went wrong.

Sorry, we've hit as snag. please check back later.

Are you aware of this issue?

TIA

54 REPLIES 54

Kevves1234
I'm a participant level 1

Having the same issue with iphone Xs

Mak001
I'm a participant level 3

It's still not working for me. It's been a week, i have uninstalled-reinstalled. Used different devices aswell. The app doesn't let me login on either devices. Sorry we hit a snag error message. 
iphone xs, ipad pro, both on cellular and wifi. 

saik143

2D6C4AE0-C0F2-4BC7-953B-C348379CFC96.jpeg

After the last app update, I am unable to log into my account app on iPhone. I tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it. My friend is also having this same issue on her iPhone. 

Hey @saik143,

I've moved your post to this thread where you can find more info in the solution. 

Cheers! 

Emmo
I'm a contributor level 1

Keep getting message for last three days

'Something went wrong we've hit a snag check back again later'. When trying to login to my Fido account 

tried deleting and reinstalling app. Same thing

Hey @Emmo

I've moved your post to this thread where you can find more info in the solution. 

Thanks! 

Emmo

Thanks but using other means than the app is not a solution. It's a bandaid. Guess I will have to wait until it starts working again. 

Budley

I also get the same issue. Read older posts and they recommend turning wifi off and back on but that does nothing as well. Very annoying. 

Mak001

I've been facing the same issue for last 1 week! Please fix this. Its the same error message-Sorry we hit a snag! Technical support transfers me to Rogers and they don't have any idea. 

uoftcompeng

Yup having same issue here getting same error message when try to log in through the app.

nickhuynhq

Why is this marked as solved when so solution or resolution was given?

BeatlesSongHelp

Can't login to the iOS app either for days.

I contacted Technical Support on Live Chat, but the CSR said I had to contact the "care department" but that department was now closed.  That was 1.5hrs ago.

So much for technical support.

Mak001

They transferred me to Rogers technical support and they have no idea! Transfered me back to fido! Same issue for a week now! 

nickhuynhq

Same with me as well. I thought it was because of my VPN app, so I turned it off and restarted my iPhone.
Received the error message
"

Something went wrong.

Sorry, we've hit as snag. please check back later."

Preston70

Same problem here on WiFi or data, uninstalled and reinstalled no luck! Can't use my free hour of data!

inaam

Same here cannot login into My Account App tried deleting and reinstalling app doesn't help by the way using IPhone 11

Preston70

I have been trying to log into the Fido app for 3 days, I keep getting a message that says 

" Something went wrong" "Sorry we've hit a snag. Please check back later."

I would call but I don't have an hour to sit on hold. When will this be fixed?

ive deleted and reinstalled the app, I tried on WiFi and data. 

inaam

Cannot login to Fido My Account App using Iphone 11 tried deleting and reinstalling app doesn't help 

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey everyone!

We're currently investigating this. In the meantime, continue to check out your online account on the website.

Thank you for your patience on this! 

*** UPDATE

This has now been resolved and you should be able to log into the app.

If you're still encountering any troubles, please contact us so we can look into it further. 

Thanks again for your patience and understanding while we sorted it out Smiley

DaveCPhone

After today update the Fido app on iphone 7plus, I cannot login into the app to manage my account. The error prompt is 'something went wrong- sorry we've hit a snag, please check back later'.

nickhuynhq

Same with me as well. I thought it was because of my VPN app, so I turned it off and restarted my iPhone.
Received the error message
"

Something went wrong.

Sorry, we've hit as snag. please check back later."