yatmandu
I'm a contributor level 1

Can't log in to My Account

10 REPLIES 10

yatmandu

So I moved from Rogers to Fido because of false overage charges. FIDO rates looked great, especially with the FIDO app and 5 free 1 hour thing.....if only I could get the FIDO app on my phone! I've already talked to your tech support, and they've done Squat! Zilch! NADA!!! Fix this **bleep**e NOW! OR I MOVE TO A COMPANY THAT KNOWS WHAT THEY'RE DOING.

All I got is a reply to not post this forum with my problems, because they've been covered by other posts.

I have one question for any of you with the same issues (see pics below)....has FIDO actually solved anything??????

support muppets....

IMG_7405.PNGIMG_7407.PNGIMG_7406.PNG

yatmandu

And if you know what's good for you DO NOT ASK ME TO DELETE AND REINSTALL THE APP! MKAY?

Hey @yatmandu,

This is definitely not an ideal situation to be and I totally get how you feel about this. Rest assured though, we're here to help and will look into it with you. Smiley

Which iPhone are you using? Which version of iOS is it running? The application is compatible with iOS 6 or higher.

Since you spoke with our technical support team, were you able to follow on their suggestion and contact Rogers to have your email dissociated?

Let us know!

yatmandu

Hi and sorry for my tone in the previous post - it was after playing hockey and having beer Sick Angel

It's an iphone 6s, latest iOS 11.4.1 I think.

I didn't know I had to contact Rogers to do that. I'm going to call them and have my email disassociated to see if that helps.

Going to cleanup my previous late night posts a little bit too!

No worries at all! I hope you had fun at your hockey game. Very_Happy 

Keep us updated on the situation. The community is always here to help. 

Also, we can edit your posts if you'd like! What would you like us to correct? 

yatmandu

Rogers finally had nothing to do with this. I called FIDO techsupport a few weeks ago and they fixed what appeared to be some account backend issue, and today I noticed the app is working (code accepted - no more timeouts/hmmmm we seem to.... messages). Whatever it was, required some account fixing experts!

So, all good finally!

Shapard
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

You don't happen to remember the number you called/person you talked to that fixed your problem do you? lol.  I'm having the same problem since I switched over from Rogers too

FidoKija
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey Shapard! Perhaps we can help? 

Did you port in from Rogers as well and can't access your account online on Fido.ca? 

Good news @yatmandu

Thanks for the update Smiley

yatmandu

Can't figure out how to edit my previous posts!? Will let you know after calling Rogers.