App color

App color

App color

Magelan913
I'm a Participant Level 2

App color

Hi all,

I wonder when Fido will start respect everyone and treat people accordingly.

When my iPhone app change color to respect LGBTQ (whatever it is it's), I simply delete it from my phone and put it back when App change color to original yellowish color. I think Fido should let us set our preferences and not to force us in something which is against our beliefs. Please, don't get me wrong. I think everyone should be treated respectfully and not forced to accept someone's else way of living or lifestyle whatever it is. 

2 REPLIES 2
Magelan913
I'm a Participant Level 2

Not sure what in this case identity and inclusion means, but I'm still not happy.

Why can't we have 2 versions of app one for this so called identity and inclusions and one for those who is not part of this? Also when this season of inclusion and identity start and finish, so I can delete app before and when it's over I  can reinstall app?

Hey @Magelan913 , sorry to hear that you are offended by the multi coloured Fido logo. It's quite lively and is easy to find in the app drawer. Having put my spin on it, you could remove it from your homepage and just leave it on the app page until you need to access the app. The colour of an app doesn't define you, it's only showing the company support for celebrating identity and inclusion in a non threatening positive way. 

But, worry not, the amazing yellow fido app will be returning soon and you'll be able to keep it on your device.  All the best to you