cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep your phone clean and stay healthy

Yasirsk
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

Many of us have cases on our phones but what we don't realize is the amount of germs and to dirt that build up under the case. If you have had a case on your phone for the past few months and have not removed it you do so and you will see what I am talking about make sure you clean your phone at least once a month by taking off the case wiping down the phone and wiping down the case this will prevent any germs and dirt has found its way into the notes and crannies of the case.

***Edited to add labels***

2 REPLIES 2

thePoodleFarmer
I'm experienced level 1
I'm experienced level 1

Another good reason to take the phone out of the case to clean it is to clean the inside of the case where it contacts the phone.

I drop my phone lots. Normally it survives. Then one day I dropped it on an edge and the screen shattered. On further checking, I found a grain of sand just under the edge of the case, touching the glass where the crack initiated.

Teeny little chip out of the glass. Lots and lots of cracks radiating outward. Goodbye old phone, you served me well.

New phone comes out of its protective shell once a month just to shake out the dirt and dust from being in my pocket. Learnt my lesson.

Mariadmello4646
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

Thank you for this tip. I will surely clean it.