Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

really disappointed about fido delaying delivery my case with NO reason

Jaco11
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hey Fido,

This is Jaco from toronto, it makes me really upset when my used phone was broke last night and I still didnt get my device which bought on June 3. I originally paln my borke phone can keep using till i get my new one from fido. I really want fido can give me a good solution and explanation.

1. I bought a device (MOTO EDGE PLUS) from Fido on June 2, the reprentative told me I can get the device in short days. which the time I dont think should be like this that I m still waiting till today(June 19). I had called service center couple times, and they didnt give me any explanation , just asking me keep waiting. it will be shipped shortly, and it is still slient everything.

2. They told the device is still available in the stock, it is bot because of out of stock. so there must be something wrong FIDO should be blamed.

3. unfortunately, my used phone is broke last night. it means I m totally isolated from the whole word, coz I have no phone using now. I apply that can I supported a temporary phone from fido using through these days before i get my new phone from fido. but it is failed. the reason I m asking for because I should get my phone before it if u fido works good, I probably have to gran another one now if I wanna keep connecting with the word. But why I need that MOTO phone if I grab another one.

I m asking again I wanna apply for a temporary phone from fido that can support me passing these no phone days untill I get MOTO. and I still need a explanation what's happening for this sucks situation.

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Jaco11,

Sorry to hear you haven't received your new phone. It's unfortunate that your old phone broke before you received your new one. I understand you are looking to get a courtesy phone to use in the meantime. However, those devices are usually reserved for people who are having their phones repaired and not just waiting for a new phone (see here). The courtesy phone is a part of the repair service. That said, you should also note that courtesy devices might not be available at all stores.

Unfortunately, no one here will be able to provide any update on the device you ordered. I understand you have already contacted customer service. However, you would really need to re-contact them for additional information as this is the community forum and we would not have access to any account information. Customer service can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above. 

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers