cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone order

Juli996
I'm a participant level 2

Hi, I ordered an Iphone pro max phone on Nov.22 and charged the 40$ reservation and received an email(your fido device has been reserved) but after almost 2 week I received an email that I am now 24 on the list( which was 25)! is there anyway I can find out when approximately will be shipped? like 1 month? 6 months? and is there any way to expedite it( store change or picking up somewhere)? thank you very much 

3 REPLIES 3

Juli996

could you please be more clear on"additional 2-4 weeks" is that on top of the first 2-4 weeks since I ordered you mean? because so far I am at 3rd week

Hey @Juli996,

At the moment, the delay shows to be from the time the phone was ordered. 

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Juli996,

Getting a new device is really exciting and we know how important it is that you receive it as fast as possible!

The device is currently backordered and delivery delays can take an additional 2 to 4 weeks. As soon as we receive more stock we'll work as fast as possible to send out the orders asap and you'll receive another email confirmation when your order is processed. 

If you can find the device available in a store, you can upgrade there and cancel your reservation online by following these steps: 

Go to fido.ca.
Go to Services section.
Go to My Device at the bottom of the page.
Click Device Reservation
Select Cancel Reservation.

The reservation will then be cancelled and the $40 fee will be refunded automatically.

For an In Progress or Shipped status reservation, it won't be possible to cancel the order on fido.ca. If you don't pick up your phone after it's sent to the store, the reservation will be cancelled automatically and $40 will be refunded.

Hope this helps!