cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone XR - No one can hear me

Annie2020
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

I have an iPhoneXR, and even though I can hear everyone clearly, NO ONE can EVER hear me.  It's frustrating.  I don't know if it is an issue with the phone, the SIM card, or something else?  Is there any solution?  What is my recourse??  Would appreciate any assistance, thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

FidoRanya
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Annie2020

Sorry to hear no one can hear you, we'll see what could be causing this.

First, make sure your IOS is updated to the latest version to make sure any possible bugs are fixed!

If you have a case or a screen protector, try removind it to see if it improve the sound. In some cases, they cover the sound. 

If this doesn't help, we recommend to take your device to the Apple store to have someone help and make sure the phone doesn't have any issues. As long as your phone is under warranty they should be able to help! 

Let us know how this goes. 

Maggie28
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I have a issue my signal with my iphone xr around Nw Calgary. I can hear people but their complain they cannot hear me or signal is keep on cutting me for a couple of secounds or more. It's outside and inside calls so frustrating. Cannot reach 611 waiting for a hour acouple of times.

Hey @Maggie28

Welcome to the Community Smiley

Have you tried resetting your network settings? Also, did it work before? If not, when did you start having issues?