cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 shipped or not?

Trevor_
I'm a contributor level 1

Hey, I was wondering if you guys knew what would be going with my phone, I received the notice yesterday that they had shipped my phone out so I tracked it on ups up until this morning when they said it arrived in my city, it also said that it was delivered this morning at 11:00 local time, also said it was left at: front desk.
I called the fido location that my phone had shipped to but they didn't pick up all day, so I went there earlier and they said they didn't have any? I had assumed that "left at front desk" was the front desk of my provider?

***Edited to add labels***

3 REPLIES 3

LucidEvening
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Seems like it was delivered, but Fido is not letting you get the phone yet. Most consumers don't seem to realize, but YOU need to wait until Fido calls you regarding your iPhone. They need to process it and make sure it's within the network, etc.

Until Fido calls you regarding your iPhone, you are not getting it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
iPhone 5 - White 16 GB

Trevor_

Yes, I realize that the phone call means I can pick up the phone. However, I stated that I was curious as to when I could pick it up so I called them, no picking up, so I went there to ask.  They told me that they did not have any, I know they have to input the data but theres a difference between having it and telling me to come back, and telling me they don't have any.

jonram
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I got the email from fido saying my iphone was shipped along with the tracking number from UPS ocotber 29th. I tracked the package and it said it was shipped the very next day. I called the store and the guy who answered said I could come pick it up. BUt when I got there they said they didnt have any iphones but at the very same time a guy from UPS was delivering another batch and I still havent received any call for pick up and its been 4 days now. I suspect they are keeping the reserved phones for new clients subscribing to new contracts with them...