cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 16GB Black: What position were you when it went to "In progress"?

ChaozUT
I'm a contributor level 2

I am currently around 1800 in line. Just wanted to get an idea of how far down the list Fido has progressed. If anyone has already received confirmation of their shipment, please mention what position in line you were in when it happened to help me get an idea of how many more people are ahead of me who are still not "In progress".

Thanks

***Edited to add labels***

7 REPLIES 7

diane19
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I was 11th in line at the begining of the week (as soon as we could reserve) and now I have been stuck "in progress" for the past several (3 at least) days. Don't know how long I'll be in progress, as seems to me 11th  in line was pretty good:))

chihiro1122
I'm a participant level 3

I am at #892 and the status still says "OPEN".

omnibuss

I've been stuck at IN PROGESS for the past 2-3 days. iPhone White 16bg. I was number 67 my friend was number 160 for his iPhone Black 16gb and he got his tracking number yesterday and the phone is already instore. I guess there is a limited amount of White iPhones. Sad

Cgw

Well I have the iPhone 5 16gb black as well and I'm 52 in line and it's still open. My position in line hasn't moved for about 2 days now

Mtbga

I am 23 as of this morning for 16GB Black....still says open as of this morning!

ChaozUT
That sucks @_@

ftw
Lucky! I'm in position 2278!