Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 12 pro long wait time

Grumpybeignet
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi, 

I ordered the iPhone pro pacific blue 128g about a month ago and started in 102nd position. I'm now only in 80th position as of today and haven't heard anything in nearly 2 weeks. Is this normal? I received notification early on that it could be 3-4 weeks, but now I'm seeing people say it's going to be another 3-4 weeks. 

3 REPLIES 3

Dhairya1989
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

Hi, if your stock is limited you shoulnt be telling people that they will get in 2-3 weeks and then again after waiting for that long, you tell them again 2-3 weeks. And isnt it obvious that we will get our phone when its our turn? Rather help us with a clear picture of when will be receive our phone

Hello @Dhairya1989

We hear you and we want nothing more than for you to receive your new phone as soon as possible! Due to its popularity, the iPhone 12 Pro is currently backordered and has an ETA of 4 weeks. That said, there are many factors that can influence these timelines. Rest assured though we're doing our best to restock and ship the phone to all the customers.

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Grumpybeignet

We have limited stock for the iPhone 12 Pro. If you reserved one online, you're guaranteed to get it as soon as it's your turn!