cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help me cancel device reservation

twkang4k
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello, I have reservated Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G 128GB at Marth 15. So after I got a mail that I have been reserved, I went to the Fido store which the device will be send. 

As soon as I went to the store, I found out that I made  a mistake which was that I wanted to buy 512GB model. So I went into the website again and tried to cancel the reservation so I can make a new reservation, but I couldn't find how. 

However I went back to the Fido store and asked them to cancel my reservation. But the manager said that I didn't make any reservation from Fido, I told them that I even got a mail from them but he still told me the same answer. 

After that I felt bit weird feeling about the store so I went to the other Fido shop and preordered Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G 512GB.

But today at Marth 18, I got a mail from Fido which is telling me the device has been shipped!

It's 40CAD for the reservation deposit and I really tried to cancel best as I can. Plz help me cancel this reservation.

1 REPLY 1

FidoAnthony

Hey @twkang4k,

Welcome to the community! 

We can definitely help you with your account. Feel free to reach out to us through these channels. Alternatively, we can send you a private message via the community.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed. We're here to help! 😃