cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hello its about upgrade pending

johnpark3
I'm a participant level 1

hello guys i ordered new phone (upgrade the phone- samsung galaxy s20 ) by black friday deal .

and i all completed process including my shipping address but the last page looked something wrong. 

and then i tried to check again but they show me like " upgrade pending, it looks like you’ve already requested a device upgrade. Please wait until your current order is processed before upgrading your device again" 

so what should i do at the moment? just wait for the confirmation email or do i have to contact to fido service center?

please let me know guys 

cheers! 

7 REPLIES 7

frlaf
I'm a contributor level 1

hey there anyone from you finally got their phone ? By caontacting or it finally went through

Helen111

same problem! and i don't know what to do about it, tried calling in but the lines were all busy. waited for 1 hour.

Hey @OceanBonfire, @llzxc, @Helen111

Thank you for letting us know. We're on it!

Rest assured that we will send an email confirmation when your order is processed and the device you've requested is attached to your account. If you have any question about it, you can reach out to us through these channels.

llzxc
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

same problem

OceanBonfire
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

Same problem. There was no email confirmation of the purchase but rather an email showing the payment went to the account (as if I was adding money towards paying future bills) rather than to a purchase of a device.

hchl77

Similar thing happened to me, completed all the processes including shipping info as well as checking off the service agreement and the submit Order button on last Tuesday Nov 23, 2021.  Nothing happened, Chat via Fido Facebook DM with Fido speacilst and she confirmed with me that the order has been processed, however, still have not received any sort of email confirmation as of today Nov 29, 2021....

KodyJ

same thing happened to me, I didn't even get to the shipping address page, currently I cannot see or change anything on my account and it's on upgrade pending...