cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fido trade in

Shray
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Hi Fido - I wish to add a new data only line to my spouse's existing plan. I wish to trade-in our old ipad for a new one. When I go to this link https://onlineportal-ca.likewize.com/fido/quote/pick-your-device I get value of $310+$250 (bonus) but when I go into the fido account and start the trade in I am not getting this $250 bonus. Can someone help me with this.  Fido.PNG

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Shray,

Unfortunately, I'm not sure your purchase would qualify for the Google Bonus. From what you note, you are wanting to purchase a new iPad. As far as I can tell, that trade bonus would apply on the purchase of a Google Pixel 8a with Fido Payment Program financing (see here and here). I understand it is not mentioned on that trade-in page. However, a Google promotion would typically apply toward a purchase of a Google product.

With regards to the other Trade up Bonus, that promotion appears to also require financing with a  Fido Payment Program (see promotions link above).

You should note that this forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. If you wish to verify the information, you would need to contact  customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers