Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S8+ backorder

I upgraded my phone on December 28th to the S8+ and was told that the phone is on backorder. I received a call from Fido 2 weeks ago telling me that the phone would be shipped last week. However, until today, it is not shipped and it's the third week...

Jake90 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido Device Protection- Oh yes. Please.!!

Huh.?? What’s that .?? You’ve got issues with your iPhone 6s Plus (or planning to make some issues ... lol) and got Fido Device Protection ??!! Awesome, you might get upgraded to iPhone 7 Plus 256gb. Yup you heard it right, you might have a chance to...

Smart_Pup by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Failed to unlock Fido's Samsung Galaxy S7

Hi.   I purchased the Galaxy S7 Edge on release day back in March, and as I am planning a trip to the U.S., I would like to get it unlocked.  How exactly would I go about this... via a Fido store, online or by calling?   Appreciate the assistance.

Resolved! Image and video texting on plans without data.

I just recently got a new LG G6 that I love! My plan includes unlimited image/video messages. I do not have data. When I try and send a picture or video, It doesn't work. There is a pop up that says "was not able to send message". Anyway to fix? 

Pdgshannon by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Rogers device on Fido new scenario

Hi I was just wondering if I will get the security and OS updates from Rogers while using a Fido Sim? I bought a BlackBerry KEYONE from Rogers to use on Fido and being that Fido is a Rogers company and roams on Rogers, then in theory I should receive...