Quelqu'un utilise le Poco F1

Sur FIDO??

3 REPLIES 3

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Salut Tzorin81,

Bienvenue dans la communauté!

Je vais continuer en anglais puisqu'il s'agit du forum anglais...

Where did you find the phone? Could there be more than one version of that phone? As far as I can tell, these are the band/frequency specifications:

2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
4G bands LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)

~taken from here.

Judging by those specifications, that phone has all of the compatible bands/frequencies for 2G and '3G'. With regards to LTE, that phone only has one compatible band/frequency, band 7 or 2600MHz. You can verify the compatible bands/frequencies here. While the phone should work on the LTE networks, coverage depends on corresponding bands/frequencies available at your surrounding cellular towers. Not all bands/frequencies are used at all cellular towers. You can get an idea of your surrounding cellular towers here.

**edit** It's possible there are different versions of that phone with differing specifications**

In addition, it should be noted that the different bands/frequencies have varying characteristics. For example, the higher frequencies generally have a greater potential bandwidth than the lower frequencies (see table here). On the other hand, the higher frequencies tend to decay faster. That is, they do not travel as far, nor penetrate as well as the lower frequencies (see graphic here).

So that phone should work on the LTE network. However, I personally wouldn't chose a phone with a limited band/frequency compatibility.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

Tzorin81
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

THANKS for info juste ordered an international model Paco F1 and only one model availabel.

Its a New kid on the black ans with the spécs it has its going to be a killer.

Read in some Paco F1 forums Thay it works very Well  on LTE 4G on canadian carriers..

Price Wise juste WOW..

Si i was just wondering if someone on Fido forum was using one.....

patrickchan
I'm experienced level 1
I'm experienced level 1

hi

i would also check rogers forums as well, and usa carrier at&t (as they use same bands as rogers, as they are partners for roaming).