cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Useless App Website and No Contact Option

Behcetacar
I'm a contributor level 1

I can't believe how such a big company has a useless app and website. I need to contact to fido but app takes you to the website, then when you go to contact section, it takes you back to the app. Could you please tell me how can I contact you? When you go to tablet shop, you cannot click on the tablet you want and it says loading for 10 hours. 
I got a phone from fido but it sent me the faulty product, since I didn't want to get hustle, I asked for a new phone, and it has been 7 days and phone is missing. I cannot contact fido because there is no option rather than 611 which asks me first if I want to make payment. Only thing works on the app is payment option

3 REPLIES 3

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Behcetacar,

Sorry to hear you're having issues contacting Fido.

@Behcetacar wrote:

....I need to contact to fido but app takes you to the website, then when you go to contact section, it takes you back to the app....

When you select the Contact Us option in the app, it provides this Contact Us page. I understand there is an option to Go To My Account. However, that option is only necessary if you wish to manage your own services online or chat with ASK JACK.

On that same page, there is the option to select My Fido Services. From there, you can either log in to manage your account online or via app. There is also the option to Get in Touch -- Live Chat, Facebook Messenger, Twitter. In addition they also provide calling options if you click Call Us.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Behcetacar

No it does not. Once you login to my account then there is no option to contact or support. When you scroll down to the bottom of the page once you loginto my account it takes you to where you started. It is a loop. Please except the truth that fido app and website are garbage

Hello again,

Thank you for the additional information. When you note you are logged into your My Account, is that via a computer or via the App? I'm not sure why you're not able to find the information. I am currently logged into my My Account and the information is readily available. Every page on their website has access to the Contact Us in their footer at the bottom of the page. Even if you are unable to find that page, I have linked the page for their list of contact numbers above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers