cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlocked Blackberry Torch use BBM.

lilcms_007
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I changed my prepaid plan to 10$/month with add-on "Unlimited personal Email and IM For Blackberry" , I tried to sign in

Windows live, and "Service not enabled for this handeld" pop out.  My BBM servers not work either. Do I need apply for a data

plan or I need set up something to make these work? thanks Anthony

***Edited to add labels***

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
since your prepaid i am not familiar with it since these are all new plans to me.

ask an expert like FidoJuhdy or someone with Fido in their name or wait for them to reply to you

Hello lilcms_007,

It seems that your data option was not activated properly.

Have you verified that it has already been billed to your balance? Also, your By The Month plan has to be paid for before the data option is deducted from your balance.

Let us know!

LS10
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I added the $10 package to my daughter's unlocked Telus BB today as she was going away.  None of the features, BBM, Facebook, etc. are working.  She called Fido and they said to go on blackberry.com and register the phone.  I don't see anywhere to do that. Please help if you can.  I don't think she's ever connected her BB to her computer, she just charges it by wall charger and uses it to text her friends. Thanks in advance.

FidoJudhy
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Hello LS10,

Please note that Fido.Blackberry.com is no longer available to customers. It is only available to customers that have previously been registered to it.

If the features do not work, you can try to verify the following, with or without the help of a customer service representative:

- Has the $10 been deducted from your daughter's prepaid balance?
- Remove the battery and put it back in place.
- Go in Options, Advanced options, Host Routing Table, click the Blackberry menu button and select Register.
- Go in Options, Mobile Network and make sure that Data services are ON.

Let us know how it goes!