cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking number not working for iphone 12max pro

sanchoi
I'm a contributor level 1

I reserved an iphone 12 max pro from Nov 17 and i finally I received an email and tracking number on December 14 and its been a week and the tracking number still does not work. The ups website says "could not locate the shipement details".  Where is my phone!

7 REPLIES 7

sanchoi

For those in the same situation as me here is An update on my iPhone 12 order. I had my iPhone 12 order reserved and shipped to a Fido store. I did not receive a phone call of the phone arrival. I had called the store to inquire about it as well and I was told there was my iphone has not arrived and they place aside all reserved iPhones. Also that the iPhone was shipped to the warehouse and that because of the holidays it will take a while for it to be shipped again to the store. I requested an investigation with Fido customer service and the result was the Fido store had received my phone because they signed the package and the employees at the store most likely sold my iphone as they make more commission that way.  I had reserved and waited 1.5months for it and now I must wait again for who knows how long. It's unacceptable how they have the options of shipping the phone to the store for pickup and then sell it off to other customers. I am rarely home to receive packages or else I would have never picked this options. The employee at the Fido store basically lied to me. Be aware if you plan to pickup a reserved phone from Fido.

Hi @sanchoi

I've replied to your other post in regards to this situation in the thread here. Smiley

FidoValerie

Hey @sanchoi Smiley

I totally understand you're looking forward to getting your new phone, or at least having a better idea of when to expect it.

You can contact us and we'll be happy to take a look at your order status.

Alternatively, we can also send you a PM through the Community, should that work best for you! 

sanchoi

Yes please pm me. Thank you 

manveer2
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Do you got your iphone now bro or you are waiting ? 

sanchoi

Im still waiting, customer service said they cant put a priority to ship me one.  They can only put me back at the end of the wait list.  Which is ridiculous 

Done! Talk to you soon. Smiley