THE PHOTO IN GALLARY

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 3

THE PHOTO IN GALLARY

HOW CAN I TAKE OUT ALL THE PHOTO FROM THE GALLARY INCLUDED THE DROP BOX & BOWSER?

***Edited to add labels***

Accepted Solution

Re: THE PHOTO IN GALLARY

In the Dropbox app, there is an Upload tab to extract photos from your phone. Unfortunately, you have to manually select each photo for upload; there is no "upload all" option. If you are importing a large amount of photos, I recommend just connecting your phone to the computer and transferring them that way (more time efficient). Then if you're planning on storing them in your Dropbox account online, you can easy upload all of them from your computer. Hope that helps!

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 5
Highlighted
I'm Qualified Level 3
I'm Qualified Level 3

Are you referring to the Dropbox application which can used to upload photos from your phone to your Dropbox account?

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 5
Highlighted

HI ,nicklopeke,that the question, I ask,thanks for reply.
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 5
Highlighted

HI Nicklopeke,that the question I ask ,thank for reply.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
I'm Qualified Level 3
I'm Qualified Level 3
Solution

In the Dropbox app, there is an Upload tab to extract photos from your phone. Unfortunately, you have to manually select each photo for upload; there is no "upload all" option. If you are importing a large amount of photos, I recommend just connecting your phone to the computer and transferring them that way (more time efficient). Then if you're planning on storing them in your Dropbox account online, you can easy upload all of them from your computer. Hope that helps!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 5