cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S9 purple backorder

sgtrigger85
I'm a participant level 1

It's been over a week since I got an email saying my Fido Samsung s9 purple phone was backordered. I spoke to a CSR again on April 13 who said it is in stock and she was not sure why it's sitting in the warehouse so she cancelled my previous order and made a new order saying that it will reach me by April 16 or 17. However, today I get an email saying it's in back order again. Not sure how long this will take or why the CSR has no clue if it's in stock or not. Also, my monthly bill is still being charged and my two year plan will expire before the new phone contract expires which is really not fair.

3 REPLIES 3

FidoThomas
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @sgtrigger85

Welcome to the Community!

I'm really sorry to hear about all the troubles you went trough to order your new Samsung S9. Currently we have limited stock, meaning that the delay to receive your device is up to 2 weeks starting on the date of the order! 

We can take a look at the current status of your order together. Smiley I'll send you a PM and we'll continue over there.

Ashleysarah

I was told I would receive it in two weeks. That didn't happen.  It hasn't even shipped. I am not happy considering I am being billed for the new phone already. I asked if I could just switch colors so it would ship but the last person I talked to said I'd have to pay $249 now if I want to just switch the color. Not happy with the service i have recieved.

Welcome to the community @Ashleysarah !

The order remains pending and ready to be shipped until we have the phone available. Once it is shipped, an email notification will be sent with a tracking number :).

That being said, we'd like to turn this around. I'd be happy to look into exchanging the color of your device. I'll be sending a PM your way so we can look into it.

Talk to you soon!