# Samsung S22 Ultra - Certified Pre-Owned issues
* Got a Samsung S22 Ultra Certified Pre-Owned on April 27th 2023 as part of an upgrade from an iPhone 6s.
Since then, starting from day one, the cellphone has issues:
- reboots at least 20 times/day at random times, or even worse it shutdowns itself when you expect the least.
- freezes when you open simple applications, need to do a reset every single time
- every 5 min I have to turn on the screen to check if is still up and running, afraid as I might lose important calls
- plus, at least 10-15 times/day, it shutdown itself during calls or when just doing a simple screen right swipe
* To return it as is still on the 30 day return policy
* Get a new Samsung S23 instead as an exchange
## Asking for help
* Kindly asking if is there's someone from Fido able to guide me on what I have to do to return it,
* The Fido certified pre-owned webpage @ https://www.fido.ca/phones/used-phones, > section: How do I return or exchange a Certified Pre-Owned device that I purchased online?
If you have any issues or concerns about a Certified Pre-Owned device that you purchased here on fido.ca, please contact us and we'll help you out.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Thank you so much.
I did a factory reset of the S22 Ultra.
I have removed/disabled/stop over 50 Google and Samsung bloatware apps/services.
The cellphone is running even faster than before.
It's been over 24h since this done.
I did some tests, running different games and application on the same time, no more lag, no more freezes, no more shutdowns, no more restarts.
Hopefully this is going to last forever 😀.
Thanks again for your help.
In case I might run into issues, and still be under 30 day return policy, I will contact fido support, as per your suggestion.