S10 overheating after latest update

Service interruption

An update for our valued customers: We know you depend on us and on April 19, we let you down - for this we are truly sorry. You won’t be charged for your wireless services that were impacted on Monday, April 19. A credit equivalent to that day's wireless service fee will be applied to your May bill. This will be done automatically & no action is required by you.

Click here to read more

SOLVED
sunkissed
I'm a Participant Level 1

I just did the latest android update (Feb 2021) to my Samsung S10.  Now it's been overheating.  Is this an issue with the update?  Anyone else experience this?  Any fixes?

Accepted Solution

Re: S10 overheating after latest update

Solved by MVP MVP

Hello @sunkissed,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you are experiencing overheating issues with your phone, in this case, I would highly recommend you do a factory reset and if you are still experiencing the overheating then it is possible it could be a hardware issue if you still have manufacturers warranty you can contact Samsung.

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hello @sunkissed,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you are experiencing overheating issues with your phone, in this case, I would highly recommend you do a factory reset and if you are still experiencing the overheating then it is possible it could be a hardware issue if you still have manufacturers warranty you can contact Samsung.