Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement Stuck

Sihagsaab111
I'm a participant level 2

Hello Everyone,

As I lost my iphone In First week of February after trying to find i went to fido store to block the old sim and buy a new one and as I already locked my apple id from that device. So At fido store they suggest me to contact likewise for my replacement as i had the premium Protection that they added when i bought my device and they said the process for the claim will be very simple and handy that's why I bought premium protection. So as for now when I submit a service request they asked me to submit declaration form and My photo ID after submitting those documents they rejected my declaration form. So after that I resubmitted the declaration form about 2 weeks before and now they are not responding to that thing and as per their terms they are saying that they will usually respond within 48-72 hours but what happened now in my case. Even i am trying to contact likewise but every time i am unable to reach a customer service representative and now i am using my friend's phone for my use . So what's the benefits of paying $19 per month for this kind of Premium Protection....... So if any new student or anyone who wanna to buy premium mobile protection please don't go with the Likewize even i suggest don't buy a phone with Fido itself. Because when they are selling insurance they are providing fake information to us about the claim and everything. That's all my issues and yes i will keep you posted about my claim as well as it's still pending.... will keep you posted 👍@replacementStucks 

Thanks Again

3 REPLIES 3

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @Sihagsaab111 !

Welcome to the Community Smiley

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble processing your claim with Likewize. 

That said, you've mentioned that they initially rejected your declaration form. It's important to note that depending on the reason they provided, you might need to submit a new claim or to update the current one.

Just to confirm, did they indicate that your claim was rejected or did they simply provide a timeline for your request to be treated?

Let us know!

Sihagsaab111

Hello Sir,

They rejected my declaration form then i submit a new one and they said it will take around 48-72 hrs of time to proceed but now it's already 16-17 days and i got nothing in reply. So i am just paying bills for my device and for insurance coverage and in return i am receiving this type of service is this correct. Please do something if you can i will provide details regarding the claim if you need anything let me know.

please do something so that i can get my device .

thanks

That's definitely not right.

To better assist you, you can reach out to us on these channels. We'll be happy to review the situation and go over the available options with you.