cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RAZR HD restarts itself all the time, battery not "all day"

milt
I'm a participant level 2

This phone finally arrived while i was on vacation, I started using it when I got back and really liked it but it would always randomly restart itself. I thought it was doing some updates or something at first but it still does it and the battery barely lasts half the day. I took it to fido and they told me they had to send it away and I would be without a phone for an unknown amount of time even though I just bought a brand new phone. Last time I sent a phone away they lost it and I was without a phone for months.

Anyways, has anyone else experienced this problem? I'm hoping the jelly bean update will fix it....

***Edited to add labels***

3 REPLIES 3

FidoJudhy
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Hey milt!

Have you tried a factory reset on the phone? If the issue is software related, this would help.

@ Community: Did anyone experience something similar? Where you able to get it resolved? If so, how?

MrZ
I'm having the same problem. Just got the phone two weeks ago and it keeps happening.
Will I have to repurchase apps after a factory reset?

FidoJudhy
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Hey MrZ!

Once purchased, you may download the application as many times as you need as long as you use the same Gmail account.