cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem returning phone

sparrow_69
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Hi. I purchased a Samsung s7 on 2yr plan @ a fido kiosk on saturday may 27th. I decided I'd like to return the phone. Your website, as well as my bill, state the phone can be returned : Your request must be made within 15 days from the original date of purchase. I tried returning the phone today 06/11 (15 days from date of purchase). After inspecting phone and bill, store employee called fido to initiate the return. I was then told I was over the 15 days as they claim today is the 16th day. I have never encountered a similar situation regarding a return. Every other store I've dealt with would consider today to be the 15th day. Phone was activated at 4:19pm on 05/27 yet you count 05/27 a full day? Every other retailer i've dealt with would consider 05/27->05/28 to be day 1. I would appreciate some assitance with this. I'm a long time fido customer simply trying to initiate a valid return. Thanks

1 REPLY 1

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @sparrow_69

Welcome to the Community! 

The Satisfaction guarantee does count the day of purchase as inclusive in the 15 days. I would like to take a closer look into this with you so I'll send you a PM so we can check out the details together.