cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Customer Service

AlirezaAla
I'm a participant level 1

I have ordered a cellphone ( Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra) through the Fido website to upgrade my cellphone on September 11. It supposed to arrives within 2-5 business day but I have not received it after 50 days yet( October 31). I already lost lots of good deals to upgrade my cellphone just because I trusted Fido.

No buddy answer my question in Fido stores and they just refer to a phone number to call customer service centre.

to be able to chat with an agent minimum 24 hours required and at the end of the day they have nothing to say but sorry and please be more patient!

This is so embarrassing and a good example of poor customer service. It shows Fido doesn't care about customers. I'm so disappointed and will switch to another provider as soon as possible.

4 REPLIES 4

PineapplePen
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Seems like it is uncommon for Fido to do this. I have been waiting for my iPhone 12 mini CPO since Aug. 8th and today (almost 3 months!!!!) I received an email that they just cancelled it because of unavailability. Just like you, I passed on too many deals. In fact, I already purchased a phone case and screen protector for this phone thinking it is arriving soon, but it never came. Instead of saving money, I actually put out money for accessories for a phone that never showed up. Such a disappointment.

Hi there @AlirezaAla,  sorry to hear that your device is back ordered. Have you checked on the status of your order?  You may want to send a direct message on Twitter to fidosolutions and ask one of the hard working customer service representatives to look into it for you. That way you will be able to dialog without holding on the phone line. Hope you get a quick resolve,  cheers 

Marla_W

As a Fido customer for approx 20 years I find it absolutely disgusting that there is not a direct email for Fido.  For those that do not have Facebook account or Twitter, account we are left hanging.  I don't want to chat with "so called" Ask Jack etc.  There should be an email address to communicate with Fido .....period ! Extremely frustrated and dissappointed.

Hey @Marla_W! Thank you for your loyalty. Rest assured that we can easily be reached through multiple channels , either by phone, social media, or Live Chat on our website, make sure, if you use the latest to type in ''Chat with a rep''. 

We hope this helps.