Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel XL 128 Back Log Situation

kchung
I'm a participant level 2

Hi,

Are there any updates as to when the pixel xl 128 will be restocked? It would appear that it has been discontinued and the fact that I incurred the full cost for a product I have not received and have no date estimate of delivery is extremely unreasonable. 

***Edited to add labels***

4 REPLIES 4

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @kchung

This particular model has been discontinued. When you say you've incurred the full cost, do you mean that you had already placed the order before it was discontinued? If so, did you get a chance to verify your emails for any updates?

It would be important to also verify your spam/junk folders of your email to make sure none of our emails were accidentally redirected there. Let us know if you didn't receive anything yet and I'll send you a PM so we can take a closer look into this together! 

kchung

Hi FidoPierre,

By incurred the full cost I mean it appeared on my credit card statement which I paid off. I placed this online upgrade on April 4th where the pixel xl 128 was available as a selection and a couple days before the discontinuation; it is also concerning that it is on back order. 

As it stands today, I have not received any updates since April 5th when I received my hardware order confirmation of the back order. I would also like to mention, in addition to the initial cost of the phone, I will be begining the new contract next period which has me paying off this elusive phone I have yet to receive. 

Thanks for looking into this!

Hey @kchung Smiley Thanks for reaching out !!

I'm sending your a PM now to look into this with you.

Talk to you soon.

kchung

Thanks FidoKenny!