cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone upgrade

Bregalon
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

I am due for a upgrade samsung phone upgrade. Anyone have a suggestion???

3 REPLIES 3

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi Bregalon.

You can compare all samsung phones on :

https://www.gsmarena.com/samsung-phones-9.php

But the best thing to check on a phone is the battery capacity.

I recommend you a phone with at least 4000mah battery. A phone with a middle-range processor could be okay for your usage too.

The Samsung A range, is  the lowest range. The Samsung S Range is the high brand of samsung.

The best bet is the price! You don't need to buy the last gen of device, a Samsung S21 or S20 even an S10 is okay. This devices update on last android version.

Have a nice day Smiley It's been a pleasure to assist you today

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

@Bregalon 

Forgot to say:

Don't forget too, battery lost capacity over time. So choosing a phone with a big battery could help to last years. Some phone with a battery of 5000mah and up can last 3 days at least without a charge. If in 2 years battery lost charge power, u can still have a full day of charge. Thats why a recommend choosing a phone with a big battery.

Have a nice day Smiley

If you have more questions i'm here to help! Very_Happy

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @Bregalon

I'll be jumping in first then! I won't go into the Android vs Apple choice since I'm a bit biased Smiley

Though based on your preferred brand and model, you can definitely find a phone that suits your needs on our website. We also have some awesome promotions on certain device and Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) models which includes a great value for the bill credit. Keep in mind though that the bill credit is only applicable as long as your phone is being financed. Meaning that it applies as long as you're under contract.

But I'm personally using a Samsung S20 and I'm planning to keep this little buddy for a while longer. We've been through a lot together and even though our relationship has some cracks, it's still holding up.

To better assist you, could you perhaps share with our Community what phone you're using? Also, what specific features you always look for or must have?

Maybe this will help other members share their insight and suggestions Smiley