cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone doesn’t recognize new SIM card

risumoto
I'm a participant level 2

Hi, I’m new to Fido. I got new SIM card shipped today, but it doesn’t recognize to my unlocked phone. It says no sim. The phone recognizes other sims, so I guess the problem is on SIM card. I also tried the SIM to the other phone, but it also says no sim. Do I need to go to Fido store? Or can I get other sim shipped again somehow? I don’t want to go outside in the current situation. It’s a monthly plan. Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

risumoto

I went to Fido store today, and the stuff confirmed that it was a SIM card deficiency. So, the stuff changed it to the new one and now it is working fine. But, I needed to pay for the new SIM card though Fido sent me the deficient SIM card. Is it normal here? Is there any way to get the refund? 

Hello @risumoto,

Welcome to the community!

Since you got the original SIM card through customer service you would need to contact customer service again and let them know what happened and they should refund you for the defective SIM card that was sent to you.

You can contact customer service through any of the available methods listed here.