cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving all text messages!

Lilysmart
I'm a participant level 3

I've rebooted my phone and am in an area where cell service shouldn't be a problem and only intermittently get texts while in the same location.   I briefly thought problem was fixed after a call to Fido, but is clearly still an issue as I'm missing texts daily.   Who knows how many.   The missing texts never arrive either.

6 REPLIES 6

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Lilysmart!

Are you using the stock messaging app? If you are, could you check that the app is updated to version 5.30.47.2? 

Let us know!

Lilysmart

I switched to the stock Samsung app on my phone to see if it would fix the problem.   It says it's the most recent version but it isn't that one.   I'd rather go back to my Messages app I've been using without any problem for the first year that I owned this phone and the past several before that.   

Just a heads up, @Lilysmart, I moved your posts to a new thread since we're discussing a different device and the previous thread was related to the LG G5 exclusively. 

Now, which model of Samsung device are you using specifically and which software version are you running on the device?

Lilysmart

Samsung S5 .. what software are you referring to?   

That would be the version of Android that you have installed on your device.

You can check your software version under Settings > About Phone > Software Information.

Hey @Lilysmart!

Let us know if you still need help with this!