cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia X2 Communities & Facebook

mcelotto
I'm a participant level 3

I'm just wondering if anyone else is having an issue with this application?  When I try to go in, it asks me for my username and password (which I provide), it then goes to a facebook screen that says "Loggin In) then it pops back to the login screen and gives an "Unexpected error, Try again".  Is it somethign with the app or does anyone know if it's something with facebook itself?

Thanks

***Edited to add labels***

4 REPLIES 4

newfietigger
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

has anyone else having problems getting messages back from fido. i bought this x2 phone about 3 weeks before christmas. they had a $50.00 gift voucher i am still waiting for mine. i messaged fido cust service and got no reply from them. can someone please tell what is going on. i bought this phone hoping to have something on here to get me started, nothing i had to go out the next day and buy a phone card in order to use this phone. not happy... Sad

Hey there newfietigger,

There is not much that we can do about this matter via the technical forums, but I invite you to either send us an e-mail once more or call in at 611 from your Fido phone, option 2 if you are on a monthly account or options 4 - 4 - 1 if you are a prepaid customer. A representative from customer service will be able to look into the matter with you. Smiley

Let us know how it goes!

Booboo52
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Maybe you've got the facebook app blocked from your internet.  Try looking up the blocked list and add Facebook app

mcelotto
Thanks for the reply, looks as if it was something with Nokia and Facebook. I tried it today and it's working. All is good for now.