cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No network signal

KendraSP
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I have an Android tablet (Alldo Cube) that until two days ago was working fine on the network. Thought perhaps SIM card was issue, bought new one but still getting the network issue.

I try to find it manually, sometimes it's listed in choices, sometimes only the 3g is listed.

Have tried to connect to both and get the error "Network not available. Please try later."

But no matter when I try no success. 

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello KendraSP,

Welcome to the community!

I understand your tablet had previously worked properly on the networks. However, had you verified the tablet has all of the compatible bands/frequencies? Depending on the model and version of your tablet, it may only have some of the compatible bands/frequencies. For example, the specifications listed for this device do not show any compatible '3G' or LTE bands/frequencies. On the other hand, the specifications listed for this device show all the compatible bands/frequencies for 2G and '3G' but only one compatible band/frequncy for LTE. You can verify the compatible bands/frequencies here.

Are you having troubles everywhere, or only at some locations? If your troubles only occur at certain locations, it possible there has been increased interference between that location and the cellular towers. You can get an idea of your local cellular towers here.

Have you verified the APN settings for the device is correct? You can verify those settings here.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers