cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No confirmation email

aminkamel
I'm a participant level 2

Hi, I ordered a Google Pixel 6 with a plan change on 26th december but I am not sure if the order went through. I don't see any device added to my fido account and I didn't receive any confirmation mail.

Could you please confirm if my order got placed or not. Thanks

9 REPLIES 9

aminkamel

Hi everyone! Is there any updates about Google Pixel 6 orders? Is the device back in stock?

Thanks!

Hey @aminkamel, Alex here and I'll be happy to help!

The Google Pixel 6 is currently still backordered, but we usually ship out these devices as we get them. Feel free to get in touch with our customer service if you would like to know more about the status of your recent order. 👍

Jack2345

I placed an order on the 30 I understand it's the holiday season but at least inform me if my order went through or not. Please and thank you and also im not able to access the live chat

In this case, I've sent you a private message via the community.

We'll be happy to take a look. @Jack2345 😀

aminkamel

Hi @FidoKenny ! I just awnsred your PM. I hope you can help to receive my order. Thanks again for you help!

FidoKenny

Hey @aminkamel

I answered your PM concerning this. Talk to you soon.

Hamoonff
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello! I also ordered a new phone on Dec 27th but I haven't received any information about it. Can I get an update about it please?

YubeiWu
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

Hi!Same here but I got an email on 30th,told me that my device order is running late.Did you get any updated information yet?

Hey @Hamoonff, @YubeiWu

We'll be happy to take a look at your account with you.

You can reach out to us through any of our customer service channels to get started!  

Alternatively, we can also send you a PM through the Community.

Let us know what works best for you.😀