cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No clue of new phone order

Avi333
I'm a participant level 3

I have ordered a new phone and upgraded my extorting plan. It's been two days I have not received any mail to pick the phone from store. I have received the order confirmation mail and my plan has also been updated but no clue on when to pick the phone from the store. I tried to contact store but no one pick up the call there. How should I reach fido on this?

thanks 

6 REPLIES 6

Good morning @Avi333 , congratulations on your new phone. You've received the confirmation, which is great, now you just have to wait for the order to be processed and the store notified. Then you will receive a pickup notice. It takes a bit of time to receive the order in the system, process and verify and then confirm stock and notify both the store and yourself. Black Friday adds a much higher volume, plus it's on a weekend. Usually about 5-7 business days should be expected. It could be a lot sooner, but expect it to be within 5-7 days. Again,  congrats on the new device

Avi333

I have contacted customer representative today after a long long wait. He told me that you should have received pick up mail by now because I have ordered the phone on last Saturday (27th) and it's 1st now today. He asked me to call the store to check the status. I am trying to connect them (Fido, Bramalea City Centre, Brampton, On ) on the number given but they just don't pick the call. I don't know how to reach fido. Even my account doesn't give any tracking on whereabouts of my order. This is unacceptable.

Thanks,

Good morning there @Avi333

Phones are usually shipped within 5 business days. 

Past that delay would mean there's either an issue with your order or the device you ordered is currently out of stock. 

If you haven't received an email confirmation that the phone was shipped, I would recommend you contact our customer support at one of these channels: https://www.fido.ca/consumer/contact-us

Keep us posted! 

Avi333

Hi, I have already contacted fido and wrote on twitter. They have confirmed me that the order placed correctly and it will ready soon. But I don't know when this soon will come and what does that means. It's already the second week now. They have also confirmed that the phone is in stock with my pick up centre ( Bramalea City Centre). Even the store doesn't pick the phone. I have not experienced such a poor customer service from anywhere. I truly regret my decision to opt fido to buy my phone. 

Avi333

No one is helping me to get my order delivered. Is there any formal complaint mechanism at fido for resolution of customer's issues. How could I get my order delivered. Why FIdo don't  give standard timelines or runaround times. It's 15 days now, since I have ordered the phone. 

Hello @Avi333

We understand that you wish to receive your new phone as soon as possible. Some devices are on backorder due to a higher demand, but we're doing all we can to get them to our customers as soon as possible. 

If you wish to change or cancel your order, you can continue with the Social Media team on twitter.