Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Confirmation Email for IPhone 14 Pro Max Order

Nis2
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi,

On October 3rd, I ordered two I Phone 14 Pro Max on my two lines in the account.

When I submitted the order, it was mentioned that I will receive the confirmation email within 24 hr, but I still haven't received any emails, can someone please help me with this?

3 REPLIES 3

Good morning @Nis2, sorry you haven't received the email yet. Sometimes timing stretches. Please wait for a couple more days and if you don't receive your confirmation email from Fido, then you could reach out to fidosolutions on Twitter for assistance,  or one of the other methods mentioned at https://www.fido.ca/support

OviOneKenobi
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

I am in the same situation.?

What if I  don't use Twitter or Facebook ( for obvious reasons as consumer - that are not necessarily alliigned with what companies are thinking that will improve their profit by accumulating metadata and basically not really caring on the customer problem. Only check the requered legal shielding and not really listening to the real customer needs. Beyond upselling. 

Hey @OviOneKenobi, Alex here! 

We're not only available on social media like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, but also via the live chat on our website or simply by calling us. Find all our contact methods here

You can choose the method that works the best for you and one of our representatives will be there to help. 👍