cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New phone sent to wrong address and not arriving

Gio22
I'm a participant level 3

I ordered Samsung Galaxy S20 FE on Jan 15th and got the confirmation email with my right address.

I was waiting for my shipment email to come to track my package and I didn't get the email until Jan 18th, so I contacted fido w live chat and the person there gave me the tracking number.

So I tracked it and it was sent to my previous address with is not even on the conformation email.

So I did the live chat again and they made a case and send to the office.

What they said is I should wait for 5 business days to get a new phone which they will send to my current address.

So i waited. On Jan 27th I got a call from fido office and he said the phone will arrive in 3 business days, so i waited again.

And now it's been 5 days. Still no email or any call. I've done live chat like 10 times already and i'm so tired explaining the situation every each time and that's why i'm posting this in here.

I was enjoying fido's customer service and fast, stable internet, but this is so dissapointing.

Even one person in live chat, he asked me to go get the pervious place and pick the phone. How irresponsible. If this is the way for fido to treat their clients, I think there won't be any good result from it.

6 REPLIES 6

Gio22

Now u guys just cancel my order without asking me and asking me to buy it again without my previous offer and pay more for it. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Gio22

Now u guys r charging me to pay for the phone u guys canceled. How kind of u.

Hey @Gio22

There's a PM coming your way so we can go over this.

Talk to you soon.

Hey @Gio22

Welcome to the community!

I'm saddened to learn about your recent experience. This is certainly not the kind of service we want to offer.

We'd love to make things right here. You can send us a message on Facebook or Twitter for further support, or we can PM you here if you'd like. 

Gio22

I would like to PM here, so i won't need to explain again.

Gio22

I want to know if u guys r really doing sth or just pretending to do so. my Case number C163120609, every time I asked in live chat they said it's in progress, but at least send the tracking number if it's been sent or send me an email it's been delayed and u need to wait more. Just ignoring is how u treat the client who buy a new phone at fido?