cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New device upgrade issue

Pardeep2710
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi, i upgraded my device to iphone 14 pro. I got email about order confirmation. In fido app it shows your device has been upgraded and i start getting bill for new device plan. But It's been more than 2 weeks and i didn't get any shipping order email. I didn't get my device yet even i'm not able to track my order. I tried Askjack it shows no recent mobile order. What should i do ? 

2 REPLIES 2

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Pardeep2710,

Happy New Year and Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear of the delay in receiving your device. However, I believe those delays are related to the reduced supply chain capacity at the manufacturer (see here). As I noted in that thread, I'm not sure how quickly they can ramp up production to accommodate all of the backorders. The factory lost much of its workforce due to the protests and walkouts.

To clarify what was posted below, though, I don't think the device financing will start when the transaction was initially processed (see here). I believe the financing will start when the device is actually shipped. However, if you switched to a new plan when you chose to finance the device, that new plan would start immediately, not when you receive the new device (see here).

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Pardeep2710,

Welcome to the community!

The device finance starts from the time the transaction gets processed not from the time you receive the device and since we just came off all the holiday promotions and that phone would have been a sought-after device I would say the device is most likely back ordered you can reach out directly to customer service and they can confirm the status for you.