Starting this year a few months ago, i can often watch the bars on my phone drop 1 by one down to zero over about 5 seconds, stay gone for a few minutes then come back. I get multiple dropped calls, lose hearing the other person when they can hear me, and unable to dial out. All of this on a phone that has worked flawlessly for 4 years. What is up with the network?
***Edited to add labels***
Solved! Go to Solution.
I am sorry if no one answered your post until now.
This issue could be network related as well as phone related to help narrow it down, here are a few steps you may try:
- Remove your SIM card from your phone and put it into another Fido phone to see if the issue persists.
- Purchase a new SIM card as yours may be outdated.
- Contact customer service via chat, e-mail or phone to see if we have any network issues in your area.
If the issue persists in another phone, it would be because it is either netowkr or SIM card related. If it does not persist, then, the issue would be phone related. If so, I would invite you to contact customer service to see what are your options for a handset upgrade.
You may reach us:
- On the chat via the My Account page;
- Via e-mail through the Contact us page;
- Over the phone by calling 611 from your Fido or 1-888-481-FIDO(3436), option 2 - 1 - 3 from the main menu.
I hope this helps!